NCLEX RN/PN Review Seminar
The NCLEX RN/PN Examination Review Seminar is offered to assist graduate nurses who need additional training and support to pass the licensure examination
Welcome to our comprehensive 16-week NCLEX-RN/PN review course, a carefully developed program designed to assist nursing graduates in preparing for the NCLEX-RN/PN licensure exam. Whether you’re a graduate from the United States or another country, our program tailors itself to meet your unique needs, following the NCLEX exam blueprint to ensure thorough preparation.
Throughout these 16 weeks, we immerse you in a demanding regimen of practice tests and in-depth material studies, all with the deliberate aim of providing you with the confidence and knowledge required to excel on the NCLEX nursing exam. We understand the significance of not only passing but also succeeding in this crucial milestone. Our course focuses on improving your test-taking skills and nurturing critical thinking abilities.
For foreign graduate nurses, our NCLEX classes offer more than just exam preparation. We provide valuable insights and support for cultural adaptation, recognizing that adjusting to a new healthcare environment is as essential as mastering the subject matter. We are committed to your success, with our goal being to equip you for a rewarding nursing career. Join our NCLEX preparation course today and let us guide you toward obtaining your nursing license.
Foreign nurses must seek eligibility to write the credentialing examinations on their own, through the appropriate board of nursing.
- Understanding of the content area based on the NCLEX-RN/PN test blueprint
- Skills to organize basic nursing knowledge previously learned
- Review course content learned during essential nursing school learning
- Identify individualized weakness in content area
- Learn the basic concept of transition to practice from expert foreign nurse to novice nurse of the United States of America
- Develop cultural sensitivity in working among clients and co-workers of a culturally diverse population
- Develop test-taking skills to demonstrate the application of safe nursing practice based on previously acquired knowledge.
- Foster critical thinking skills.
- Enhance test-taking skills, reduce anxiety, and ensure thorough preparation, increasing your ability to answer correctly
Dr Jiji Sally Varughese
DNP, MSN-Ed, RN